We are currently seeking an enthusiastic individual with a strong desire to learn and grow for the full-time position of Intern Architect (1-2 years experience preferred but not required).
• Responsible for assisting in development of designs and technical solutions throughout all phases of project delivery. Strong technical and analytical skills required.
• Responsible for production of high quality construction documents and specifications in collaboration with, and under the supervision of a licensed project architect.
• Opportunity to participate in construction site visits and assist in construction administration.
A respondent should have the following skills:
• Working Revit proficiency
• Proficiency in SketchUp, Photoshop, Illustrator, AutoCAD and/or other documentation and visualization software.
• Strong design skills
• General knowledge of both residential and commercial building systems
• Strong written communication skills
• Strong production skills
And should exhibit the following characteristics:
• Ability to work well within a team environment, take direction from project managers and architects and follow through on project assignments.
•Highly motivated self-starters with a desire to gain practical experience in all elements of project planning, programming, design, documentation and construction.
• Pride in work product
• A desire to learn
Qualified candidates, please submit the following:
• Cover Letter
• Resume - including contact information
Compensation will be based on level of experience.